Colorado Mountain and Riverfront Vacation Cabin
Snowmobiling, Cross Country Skiing, Snowshoeing, Hunting, Fly Fishing, Horseback Riding
Our Flat Tops cabin is more like a secluded mountain lodge – over 3500 sq. ft. in size, it is a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath tri-level home with a full walkout basement, fireplace, a lower level recreational room and in-floor heating throughout. Views from the deck (which has a propane BBQ grill) and from the dining, living and bedroom areas are of Dunckeley Pass and the East Fork of the Williams Fork River which is about 50 feet below the cabin’s decks.
Each upper floor bedroom has a patio door accessing the balcony which overlooks the river and the lower ridge of Baldy Mountain where elk and mule deer trails abound and bear can be seen grazing or climbing up the slopes.
It has pure cold water from a private well, a large dining room area with a table that seats up to 10 comfortably, an outside covered deck area for barbequing and outdoor dining, and wonderful view of the Routt National Forest.
Except during Colorado big game hunting season (approximately August 25 to Nov 23 which includes elk muzzleloader, elk archery, elk rifle, mule deer archery, mule deer rifle and mule deer muzzleloader seasons ) there is a minimum 2 night stay required at $500 per night during non peak times. Rates do not include sales tax. Please see our Rates page for full rate terms, conditions and other details.
Call for. rate information on stays greater than 30 days.
Hunting Season rates are based per hunter and pricing for those dates can be found on our Colorado Hunting page or by calling Lisa at 970.926.0216. You may also use our Contact Form Below.
This slide show is automatic; clicking any one of the white buttons will convert it to manual display so you can view each slide at your leisure.
- A deposit is required to secure your reservation. High demand periods (hunting seasons) require at least a 50% deposit.
- Two-night minimum stay required during non-hunting season.
- Fourteen-day cancellation policy – any cancellation made within the 14 days will forfeit deposit (one night’s rent).
- Administrative fee for all cancellations is $35 ($25 if no credit card transactions were involved).
- No Smoking except outside in designated areas.
- Pets on a case-by case basis.
- Check-in after 4:00 p.m.
- Checkout by 10:00 a.m.
- Checks are fine and we accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover – Sorry American Express is not available at this time.